Welcome to The Perfect Rose in Action with Rose Ann Kulyk. A grounded spiritual space dedicated to your six senses, intuitive connection, and direct link to your higher power. Here, we move past dogmatic religious beliefs to uncover real soul growth, love, and the dark night of the soul. Explore 5D awakening, inner sovereignty, and personal transformation as lived truth, breaking free from old programming to walk your authentic path.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Some Information About Cancer and Baking Soda Cures
I have decided to share this information to empower some of my friends and clients that may be going through some big changes in their lives. I have recently found some of this information through a few sources and then after I received this information I have been sent a few people that have been diagnosed with cancer and especially those with tumors. So I feel in my heart that any type of information that can be shared may be beneficial for them to use and perhaps perform some research of your own with.
I had hoped to post the information on my Blog with the You Tube videos but it appears as though this may not work so I will place the rest of the information and have it available on my website linked to this page.
Please view http://www.theperfectrose.ca/articles.html and you will receive the rest of the information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you want to know more about this please let me know!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Rose